There are two ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to support the programs of the Holocaust Educational Foundation, which advances Holocaust education at institutions of higher learning throughout the world.
To make an online contribution, click here, and follow these instructions:
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Ensure that “Holocaust Educational Foundation” appears in the “Designations” list
- In the “Amount” box next to the “Holocaust Educational Foundation” designation, fill in the total amount of your gift. The “Percent” box should show “100”.
- Complete “Your Joint Gift Options,” “Your Honorary/Memorial Gift Options,” and “Will Your Employer Match This Gift?” sections as they apply to you.
- Fill in “Your Information” Section
- Submit by clicking “Next.”
To contribute via mail, please send a check or money order payable to “Northwestern University,” Memo: Holocaust Educational Foundation, to: ARD 1201 Davis Street Evanston, IL 60208 Attn: Jill Smith